Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ramblings of the Hand and Pen

Welcome.

As the title suggests, I tend ramble. Unlike many of you, I ramble in American Sign Language and in written and vocalized Standard American English; however, not at the same time. I enjoy reading fiction and nonfiction stories. If I were to have to choose one style to write, I would pick creative non-fiction albeit I also dabble in poetry. You will find many references to all types of works in my future blogs because I created this blog for my Advanced Fiction Writing class that I am enrolled in at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma. As a student in this class, I am to explore the craft of fiction through reading numerous fiction stories and writing my own.

So, join me as I go on my discovery and, maybe, together will expand our understanding of fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment